Click to enlarge image(s)
Double Sided Mounting Paper for use with glitter and stencils. (Replaces JAC paper.) Double Sided Mounting Paper is a double sided adhesive paper. Package of six 8.5 x 5.5" sheets.
The glittered image technique!
This is a very simple technique once you see how it is done.
- Double Sided Mounting Paper
- Dreamweaver Stencil
- 100% vegetable oil or coconut oil soap
- White cardstock
- Paper trimmer
- 2 or 3 colors of glitter
- Post It notes for masking if using 3 colors of glitter
- Remove the liner from one side of the Double Sided Mounting Paper and adhere it to cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Double Sided Mounting Paper slightly smaller than your template.
- Rub soap on your template, all over it. This will help the template release from the adhesive on the Double Sided Mounting Paper!
- Remove the other liner from the Double Sided Mounting Paper and center the template face up on it. Adhere it with moderate pressure.
- If you are using 2 colors of glitter like on this Butterfly Duo card, mask off one of the images so you do not get the first color glitter on it.
- Fill the image with glitter and rub it into the Double Sided Mounting Paper.
- Tap off all the extra glitter and return to its container.
- Repeat if using another color for a second image.
- Carefully remove the template from the Double Sided Mounting Paper and clean the template.
- Add another color of glitter to the area that was masked by the template. We used white on all the samples. Remove any excess glitter.
- Mat your creation and make a card or scrapbook page with it!